PDA

View Full Version : F&W Last Weekend Crowds

OogieBoogieMan
10-15-2010, 07:48 PM
I thought we were going to miss the F&W for the first time in 8 years but it looks like we will be making it down for the final weekend - without the kids! We are really looking forward to it and have Party for the Senses and the 3D Dessert Party on the agenda. I have never been down for the last weekend and I am curious - is it any more crowded than the usual craziness? I am hoping it actually might be a bit slower since it is the middle of November.

phlo8810
10-15-2010, 09:06 PM
We got there the last day of food & wine fest last year and were talking to people that had been there for 2 weeks. They said the second week which would be the last of f&w was noticeably less crowded. We are going the last week this year an have never been there for it before. Can't wait.

1EeyoreFan
10-15-2010, 10:10 PM
We will be there for the last weekend as well. Looking forward to sampling some great food!

lynnek
10-15-2010, 10:36 PM
we will be there as well for the last weekend--for the first time ever to WDW! So excited! There is also the Festival of the Masters going on at DTD that weekend. We'll be the ones wandering around clueless!!:mickey:

OogieBoogieMan
10-16-2010, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the head's up on the Festival for the Masters. We haven't done that before - it sounds great.