PDA

View Full Version : Gift Card question

Bethis26fan
10-15-2010, 10:00 AM
I'm not sure where to put this but since it's part of me planning, I'll put it here.

I want to buy a Disney gift card for someone for Christmas. We aren't going on our trip till Nov 2011. What I'm wondering is how long after you purchase a gift card do you have to use it? I know some cards only have a year from the time you purchase it to use it. Some have a few years, some never expire and so on. I just don't want to buy it like this weekend and it expire before the nov trip.

Thanks for all the help.

faline
10-15-2010, 10:09 AM
According to the web site, they do not expire.

Does my Disney Gift Card expire?
No, the Disney Gift Card you purchased or received is valid for purchases until all remaining funds have been depleted from the card.

Bethis26fan
10-15-2010, 11:48 AM
Thanks. I didn't think about going to the website. I was just going to go get it at the disney store. Thanks again. :)

2MuchWDFun
10-15-2010, 05:15 PM
They are great--used them for the first time last year. I have been buying them periodically throughout the year for my husband and son (one for me, too) and will put them in our stockings to use during our Christmas week vacation this year.

The gift cards do not expire and there are no fees to use them. Plus, you'll receive the balance on your receipt each time you use them at Disney...so you'll know how much is left. We would keep the last receipt with the card so we knew the balance.