PDA

View Full Version : So I see alot of talk about Presidents Week, but how is the week before?

angel2931
10-14-2010, 10:48 PM
We will be arriving Sun 2/13 and leaving Thur 2/17... how are the crowds the week before Presidents Week? We were thinking of hitting Universal on Friday to do the WWOHP, but I think we are going to pass since it is the start of Presidents Weekend. Thanks!! :mickey:

faline
10-15-2010, 08:12 AM
I'd expect moderate crowds. The crowds this week are much better than they are for Presidents' day week but you can expect crowds to increase during the week. There are a lot of races that week at Daytona which culminates in the running of the Daytona 500 on Presidents' Day weekend. Many folks who attend Daytona events combine the race time with Disney time so that does push the crowds up a bit.

Gator
10-18-2010, 03:57 PM
It won't be crazy busy, but you will face some crowds because of Daytona and those families going to WDW the week before President's Day. Plus, some scholls have two Mondays off back to back. Look on the bright side. You'll probably be facing summer-like crowds, but it won't be summer. That's a real big plus.