PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone Notice?

brad192
10-14-2010, 09:49 PM
Hey Everyone!

Did anyone else notice that we now have over 30,000 registered members? Kinda cool, huh? :cool:

Thanks John, and all the people involved in creating, maintaining, and moderating this wonderful website. :mickey::thumbsup::number1:

Mousemates
10-14-2010, 10:42 PM
Thanks John, and all the people involved in creating, maintaining, and moderating this wonderful website.

:thumbsup: :ditto: :thumbsup:

btharvey
10-15-2010, 07:08 AM
Nicest, most understanding, best informed, most polite (!!!) forum I've ever been to! Congrats!

Tinkerfreak
10-15-2010, 08:12 AM
Not to sound corny but Intercot actually changed my life. Without it my trips would have been totally different and I'm sure less enjoyable. I have learned so much from so many people here and it is nice to have a group of kindred souls who really seem to care if someone has a great trip or not.
Thank you Intercot and thanks to all the wonderful members who are so friendly and helpful.:blush:

Ian
10-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Not to sound corny but Intercot actually changed my life. Without it my trips would have been totally different and I'm sure less enjoyable. I have learned so much from so many people here and it is nice to have a group of kindred souls who really seem to care if someone has a great trip or not.
Thank you Intercot and thanks to all the wonderful members who are so friendly and helpful.:blush:Doesn't sound corny to me ... probably because I feel the same way.

I learned so much about how to vacation in WDW from these boards over the 11 years I've been a member here and, even more importantly, I've made some seriously good friends. When I think about the fact that I've been close to people I've met through INTERCOT for over a decade now ... wow. I have "real" friends I haven't known that long.

When I first became a member, I was single. I had no kids. I hadn't bought my first home yet. So many things have happened in my life over the 11 years I've been active here and I'm really fortunate to have been able to share them with all of you.

Way to go INTERCOT!!

Now go listen to our podcast. ;)

SandmanGStefani24
10-17-2010, 07:50 PM
Nicest, most understanding, best informed, most polite (!!!) forum I've ever been to! Congrats!

must be the pixie dust!

I find it hard to be my cynical, sarcastic, and opinionated self here. Just like at WDW I find myself full of nothing but positive vibes and all my negative thoughts seem to disappear.

No matter how bad the day, I can always come here and feel better than when I left.

:beer:

lettripp
10-17-2010, 08:33 PM

Couldn't have said it better!

Melanie
10-17-2010, 09:27 PM
No matter how bad the day, I can always come here and feel better than when I left.

:beer:

I love this, and totally agree! :cheers:

JPL
10-17-2010, 09:46 PM
I found Intercot in 1997 and I never left. Over the years I have made some great friends and even found my current job through Intercot. It really has changed the way I vacation before Intercot I would never take a solo trip now I do it all the time and I am never solo for long! I always end up hanging out with someone I met through the site! :thumbsup: