PDA

View Full Version : Trac-Fone Question

Harriet
10-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Does anyone know if Tracfone works in Disney Parks and Hotels?

Strmchsr
10-13-2010, 05:07 PM
I don't know for sure, but I do know all other cell services have excellent reception at WDW, so I assume it would work.

PetefromRI
10-13-2010, 07:47 PM
I use Net 10 which I think Tracfone owns and never had any problems at all.They use whatever network is closest.

Emsparents
10-13-2010, 08:58 PM
We just got back from WDW on Saturday and used our TracPhone the entire trip and had no issues. We stayed at POP and was able to use the phone in the room and around the parks with no problems. We also used it at Orlando International airport too.

I hope this helps!!!

dmallan
10-14-2010, 05:44 PM
We used trac phone as well with no problems. The only thing I noticed, since we leave it in the room in the safe while we're in the parks, is that occasionally when we took it out of the safe it said "No service." But withnin a few minutes it was back up and running.

MushuGrl
10-15-2010, 10:07 AM
I used to use Tracphone, and the only problem I had (which may have been cleared up since) was around the France pavilion - for some reason the phone would shut of. But other than that, no problems!

Granny Jill A
10-15-2010, 01:27 PM
Another vote for TracFone. I've had it for years and it's never failed me anywhere in Disney World except one spot in Animal Kingdom.

I was near the dinosaur dig and couldn't get any bars at all. I walked about 20 feet and up they popped.

I was very surprised that the service was so good at WDW.

Harriet
10-20-2010, 03:25 PM
Thanks to all of you I am so happy about this. Only 20 more days to go. Still waiting for DME packet but I know Kathy is checking to make sure they are on the way. Its just a bumber that I have to get my bags since DME won't pick up after 10PM. United did me a very bad disservice when they changed my flight time. Oh Well those are the breaks. Getting real excited as it has been 4 years since my last visit I so want to se the castle lit up with the dream lights. I have a whole bunch of ADR'S so I think I am all set. Hope POR does not disappoint me and lets me keep my room since I have back to back reservations because of getting aPin code but could not use for my full 10 days.:cloud9::cloud9: