PDA

View Full Version : Shipping Water to Pop

Belster
10-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Hello,

I have shipped boxes but never water to my resort. Can you give me the rundown as to how it works?

I am going to order online from Costco I am not quite sure what to put on the shipping info.

Thanks for your help!

faline
10-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Water is pretty heavy. Will it really be worth the shipping cots?

If you do ship, you'd want the same information on the package as you would want for anything else you send to the resort including your name, arrival date, and reservation number.

Belster
10-13-2010, 08:10 AM
Water is pretty heavy. Will it really be worth the shipping cots?

If you do ship, you'd want the same information on the package as you would want for anything else you send to the resort including your name, arrival date, and reservation number.

Yeah I priced it out already...for two cases it came to 14.00 and some change. I thought it was worth it but maybe not?

faline
10-13-2010, 07:47 PM
After you pay for shipping, how does that compare to what you would pay per bottle in the parks?

Whenever we've purchased a case of bottled water (2 of us) for a trip to Disney, we've always had leftover water but since we've only paid about $3 for the case, it's certainly been worthwhile. If I had to pay $14 for shipping, I would have to wonder if that would exceed what I would pay by purchasing water in the parks as I go.

sainter
10-14-2010, 01:40 AM
Belster,
Is $14 the cost including the shipping?
I shipped 2 cases of water to POR from Costco once. They were offering free shipping at the time, and I think it was in that range ($14) which was well worth it.

Belster
10-14-2010, 03:00 PM
Belster,
Is $14 the cost including the shipping?
I shipped 2 cases of water to POR from Costco once. They were offering free shipping at the time, and I think it was in that range ($14) which was well worth it.

Yes...it was including the shipping. So $14 total. My only thought is, I like cold water and do not want to pay for a fridge...lol. Would I make up my mind already!

sainter
10-14-2010, 03:34 PM
Take a collapsable soft sided cooler and a few zip lock bags to put ice in from the machines at the hotel!

joonyer
10-14-2010, 03:40 PM
I'll bet you could get it delivered to your resort from a local grocer for less. But maybe they have a minimum $$ order, I'm not sure. We always drive so that makes it easy for us to bring our own.

Belster
10-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Take a collapsable soft sided cooler and a few zip lock bags to put ice in from the machines at the hotel!

Awesome!

#1donaldfan
10-15-2010, 12:57 PM
We used garden grocer our last trip and loved them !! I can't remember the delivery charge, but it was not even close to that much, plus you may find other items you'd like from them....just a thought ?? !!:thumbsup:

elmjimmlm
10-15-2010, 02:34 PM
We used garden grocer our last trip and loved them !! I can't remember the delivery charge, but it was not even close to that much, plus you may find other items you'd like from them....just a thought ?? !!:thumbsup:

The delivery charge was 12.00 if order is under 200.00 but worth it...You choose what time you want your items delivered and they bring them right to your resort door...

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-15-2010, 09:07 PM
I had ordered 3 cases of Poland Springs from Staples a couple of years ago and I want to say it was around $30 total including shipping. So $14.00 for 2 cases total would be a great price.

alaMode
10-16-2010, 12:33 PM
I used to use Staples because they had free shipping for teachers for awhile, but now I use Costco. It's just a bit more expensive through Costco, but still much cheaper than buying water and/or soft drinks while at WDW.

We don't purchase the DDP, so it's nice not having to buy beverages with our CS meals.

I always have a few bottles left over, but I like the convenience!

Just ship it to your resort's address and put it to your attention and include your arrival date.