PDA

View Full Version : WDW/Universal/IOA

princessjojo
10-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Actually, I'm pretty sure of the answer, but just need to hear it. But does anyone think that there will ever be a day when, now that they are both of the same, that a park hopper ticket can be used at all locations; that they will be compliments of each other, such as DHS, AK, EPCOT & MK currently are. I would love to buy one 10 day ticket and be able to visit all 6 parks.... Yeah, I know...
:cloud9:

faline
10-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Stranger things have happened but I can't image there will be a time when you can buy one ticket to use at both Disney World and Universal.

Joannelet
10-11-2010, 04:46 PM
I doubt it but what they should do is kind of what other major cities do and have city passes. I know Disneyland in CA does this....for a certain price you get both Disneyland parks, Universal, San Diego zoo, Sea World San Diego and I think something else but can't remember all in a pass booklet....
It would be great if they did this because city passes like that are worth it.

Daisy'sMom
10-11-2010, 06:42 PM
If that happens, I'll shave my head!

princessjojo
10-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Yes, yes I know...but in a perfect world one can only hope...

MickyLuver
11-10-2010, 10:01 PM
It may very well happen. No one ever believed that disney would offer a payment plan for their ticket and now FL residence can take advantage of a payment plan.
Also, disney has bought some ownership into Universal (if I am wrong correct me). Now that is weird.

John
11-11-2010, 07:06 AM
Disney bought Marvel which has characters in Universal... they didn't buy into park ownership. They now are licensees to universal.

Mogie
11-11-2010, 09:21 AM
I doubt it...but...with Disney's recent acquisition of Marvel, and Marvel characters being some of the primary characters of the Universal Parks...who knows maybe Disney is thinking of making a move to take over Universal and the parks. But I seriously doubt it.

bostonsam
11-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Noway!That is DW's competition...but I do recall that you can now take a bus from a Disney resort to US,IOA!?