PDA

View Full Version : F&W question about the passport

Jennifer_and_Chris
10-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Where do we pick up our free passport for the f&W fest? And where do we get the giftcard on a string for it?

Oh, the anticipation!:thumbsup:

pox24
10-12-2010, 10:26 AM
I and my DW were there for opening week end. We purchased our gift card and passport at the gift shop just as you enter the World Showcase from Future World. The mini cards on a landyard is so convenient. No money to exchange and always at your finger tips. This was our 3rd F & W. We learned to get to WS right at 11am, take our time, and split it into 2 days to see and sample alot more. It gets very crowded very fast. Some kiosk waits can 30 min or more. Its a great event.:thumbsup:

SallyP
10-12-2010, 11:30 AM
You can also get the free passports and the wristlet gift cards at the Festival Welcome Center in Future World,

Suz36
10-13-2010, 12:00 AM
We picked up our free passport at the DVC booth near the America pavilion, and you can purchase one of the bracelet gift cards at any of the F&W food booths or merchandise stands. I would highly recommend both!

BugeyedMuggy
10-13-2010, 09:42 AM
The free festival passports can be picked up at the customer service booth when you enter WS from the Boardwalk area. Also at the festival center and any merc. booth around WS. We finished ours in 4 days and then you get a completed stamp at the festival center. Lots of fun and it helps to keep track of calories and spending. The gift card bracelets we got and activated at any one of the 28 food & wine booths. Makes the purchaces very quick and easy.

Jennifer_and_Chris
10-13-2010, 09:43 AM
SOLD....

Can't wait! I'll be picking up both the "gift card on a rope" and the passport as soon as I can!

That would be this Tuesday 9am as we walk through the gates at opening!! :thumbsup: