PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe DDP Breakfast question??

DisneyNut6777
10-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Hey everyone. Will be at WDW this Saturday morning. We are on the deluxe dining plan and are wondering if the breakfast choice is 1 beverage (milk, coke, etc) and 1 juice (OJ, Apple, etc) and breakfast entree. Or is it 1 beverage and 1 entree. Seems like you get a beverage, and a juice also with the entree. Any help with this would be appreciated. Woo Hoo can't wait to arrive....:mickey::party::D

Brooklynos
10-10-2010, 09:24 PM
When we were on it in May breakfast was one drink and one juice but the CM's told us it was going to one drink/juice only. We are going in November and I'd like to know the answer too...

Anyone returning from The World that has the answer?

TheDuckRocks
10-11-2010, 09:12 AM
Up unitl the end of 2010 a breakfast credit does include a juice as well as a non-alcoholic beverage for both plans. On the 2011 DDP the juice is being dropped from both the Quick and Table Service breakfast for both the regular and Deluxe DDPs.
You can see PDFs for all 2010 and 2011 brochures on the regular Disney website here:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/benefits/disney-dining-plan/

sherriepaul
10-11-2010, 10:10 AM
So what if you don't drink coffee or tea, and don't want to drink coke, or such for the morning, can you order a juice or will that not fit in the plan and then get charged extra?

And for kids does milk apply to the non-alcoholic drink?

PopPhan
10-11-2010, 11:27 AM
So what if you don't drink coffee or tea, and don't want to drink coke, or such for the morning, can you order a juice or will that not fit in the plan and then get charged extra?

And for kids does milk apply to the non-alcoholic drink?

Previously, and until the end of 2010, juice was a specific item in addition to ANY non-alcoholic beverage on the breakfast listing. As of 2011 the specific juice item is being disallowed, BUT since juice IS a non-alcoholic beverage, it can be ordered as your drink of choice. Milk is the same.

I do not, however, know if juice or milk are "refillable" drinks.

DisneyNut6777
10-11-2010, 02:24 PM
Up unitl the end of 2010 a breakfast credit does include a juice as well as a non-alcoholic beverage for both plans. On the 2011 DDP the juice is being dropped from both the Quick and Table Service breakfast for both the regular and Deluxe DDPs.
You can see PDFs for all 2010 and 2011 brochures on the regular Disney website here:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/benefits/disney-dining-plan/

The Duck Does Rock!!!:D Thanks for the info, bummer that it is falling by the wayside in 2011, but we are glad it is still here for now. Thanks once again.:mickey:

TheDuckRocks
10-12-2010, 09:28 AM
I do not, however, know if juice or milk are "refillable" drinks.

I have never seen juice or milk at WDW as being refillable. We have been able to use bottled water for either our non-alcoholic beverage or the juice. They are great to grab and take with you to the parks. I don't drink both with my breakfast or I'd be making to many potty stops.:blush: I know "too much information".:D