PDA

View Full Version : water parks/swimming??

bostonsam
10-10-2010, 02:09 PM
Has anyone ever visited BB or TL in early December?I know they're usually closed in Jan. but if you can use the water park in December then 1 would think its warm enough to swim!?

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-11-2010, 09:39 AM
I've never been in December, but from looking at the previous weather data, there are days that look great for a day at the waterpark, and some that look a little cool.

But, cool depends on where you're from too ... my DD would swim in a snowstorm, and be really happy.

Seriously though, there should be some good waterparks days in December.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
10-11-2010, 05:40 PM
The key word is "flexibility". Unless you are extremely unlucky, you will get several days that make for comfortable waterpark days in December, we've done it on multiple occassions. If you get a cloudy or windy day, may not be too pleasant, but a sunny December day feels great at the water parks.

I'd recommend having a couple contingency plans in place as you get closer to travel dates. Try set a side one or two possible days and if the weather works out, go for it, otherwise use your fallback plans.

vws_and_disney
10-11-2010, 06:21 PM
We went Dec.08. The day we went to the waterpark it was 82, but all the days before and after it would've been very unpleasant to be swimming. The water may always be warm, but once you get out it's quite chilly. Good Luck and enjoy! :mickey: