PDA

View Full Version : The Puck has Dropped!

JPL
10-09-2010, 02:23 PM
After a long summer the puck has finally dropped on the NHL season! Let's hear your thoughts on the season/predictions?

I know I am excited this season with addition of Kovy on the Devils! Even though game 1 didn't really go as planned :(

Melanie
10-09-2010, 02:56 PM
HockeyBay USA is excited for hockey this year. Stevie Y is in the house, and let's hope it shows! :thumbsup:

Getting ready to get my V4 jersey out of the closet and we're on our way to the Forum in a few hours for opening night - Trashers v. the Bolts! AND, the Trashers beat the Caps last night. Any loss by the Caps is a good one.

Yep, I'm excited to start my second season as a hockey fan. Gosh, I had no idea what I was missing my whole life. ;)

Twilight
10-09-2010, 05:21 PM
We are all ready here in Chicago for the BlackHawks. Opening ceremony tonight for the Stanely Cup Champions! Hoping for a repeat of last season!

Donald A
10-17-2010, 06:17 PM
Been to a couple Pens games at the beautiful new arena (and a concert too). Excited to get tickets to the Winter Classic as well. Win or lose I love hockey. There is no better sport!

Let's Go Pens!