PDA

View Full Version : need your opinions

momofaprincess
10-09-2010, 10:17 AM
We're leaving for WDW for a short visit from 10/13-10-18. We have APs and this is our 3rd trip this year so we're not rushed to see everything. We have tickets to MNSSHP on 10/17 but are considering purchasing tickets for the night of 10/14 as well so we can be sure to see everything the kids DD9 and DS13 want to hit. The only problem is that DD really wants to see Fantasmic! which only is on 10/14. How crazy is it to catch the 7:30 showing of Fantasmic and then head to MNSSHP? I know we'll miss about an hour and a half of the party but we still have Sunday night too. I figure we'll still have three and a half hours left. I'm also thinking that DD will decide to skip Fantasmic once she's there. We've seen it many many times and last visit she wanted to leave after the dragon. What are your opinions?

Daisy'sMom
10-09-2010, 10:48 AM
If you have the money and it is something your DD wants to do, then go for it. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks, just you and your family.
I bet she will want to skip it and head to the party. The parade, the fireworks, everything that she could possibly want will be there. Just one thing, make share you have fun. You'll be at Disney:mickey:

disneymom15
10-09-2010, 11:59 AM
We've done the MNSSHP in the past and had plenty of time to do everything we wanted. I wouldn't do the party twice on one trip (just my opinion). If thats something that your family really wants to do, then, go for it.

Briansmom
10-09-2010, 10:01 PM
We just did our first MNSSHP last week (and LOVED IT). The only thing that we wish we had more time for was to be able to stand in lines for the PhotoPass opportunities. The lines were so long for most of them that we had to pass them by. Of course, it was the only day/nite of our entire trip that it rained (and I mean when we left our hotel, it was POURING...lucky after about an hour and a half, at least it quit). So that may have slowed us down a bit. Just make sure you eat supper before you go to the party so you aren't 'wasting' party time on eating. And the way I look at it......it was amazing and it would be sort of cool to go twice....and after all, it's your money...do what you want with it if it will make your family hap, hap, happy! :mickey: