PDA

View Full Version : Travelling from resort to resort

angua85
10-08-2010, 08:07 PM
I am going to WDW in December. And a big motivator for that time frame is to see the decorations. I am looking forward to seeing the resort decorations! But how does one go from resort to resort? I know I can do the monorail for those few.

But outside of the monorail resorts, which have great holiday decorations, and how do I get there using Disney transport?

TIA!

faline
10-08-2010, 08:21 PM
For the Boardwalk area resorts, you can exit through the International Gateway at Epcot or take a bus to Disney Studios and walk or take a boat from there. To get to Animal Kingdom Lodge, take a bus to Animal Kingdom and and then get the Animal Kingdom Lodge bus from there.

Not sure where else you'd like to go?

LuvDaDuckMost
10-08-2010, 11:30 PM
Wilderness and The Grand Floridian Resorts are two resorts that I love during Christmas Season. Their trees and decorations are massive. At the Grand Floridian you can see a large Gingerbread house completely handmade out of Gingerbread; very detailed and actually buy some to eat. They also give out Chestnuts as you come in. Not to mention guests such as Celine Dion walk out into the lobby and sing to the guests as they do have an orchestra. Awesome experience. The Wilderness Lodge often has concerts in the lobby to listen to as well. You can take a bus or a Ferry to these Resorts.