PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss: The trade

gueli
10-07-2010, 10:38 AM
OK football fans.
what is your take on the recent trade - randy moss to the vikes. Who makes out the best ? who suffers the most ? do you like it ?
Does it make the VIKINGs a playoff/superbowl contender ?
What is your take ?

thanks
:mickey:

JanetMegan
10-07-2010, 02:51 PM
As someone who has him on her Fantasy team I just hope he can get me more points this way ;)

WDWfanatic742
10-08-2010, 06:46 AM
I'm just laughing at how the Pats got the trade done before the Vikings and Moss have to play the Jets this week. The AFC East is funny...

Pagan
10-08-2010, 09:21 AM
I'm just laughing at how the Pats got the trade done before the Vikings and Moss have to play the Jets this week. The AFC East is funny...
Is there any truth to the rumor that Vikings are trading back to the Pats after Monday's game so he can play the Jets again? :razz:

WDWfanatic742
10-08-2010, 09:41 AM
I thought about that. Seeing as how I grew up down here in a family full of Dolphin phins, I HATE both teams even though my team isn't even in the conference (Falcon fan). That would be extremely funny though.

Speaking of which, I even wonder if that's against the rules. If you are allowed to trade a player for one week and then trade back for him the next just to play a division rival...

caryrae
10-14-2010, 07:10 PM
I just can't wait until S. Rice comes back, then we have Moss, Rice and Harvin ain't bad either. If only they would have shown up for more then 1 quarter Monday night.