PDA

View Full Version : Need CS breakfast help

rubato
10-07-2010, 09:46 AM
My hubby and son want to go to breakfast while I'm running my marathon. They want a non sweet breakfast, but we're just doing CS this time to make it easy on us (don't like ressies if we can help it). What are some good options? I keep reading about Sunshine Seasons. What time do they open? What's available? That would actually be perfect, because I'll finish my race in Epcot. What do you think of Captain Cooks? Anything else? It could be anywhere, doesn't have to be close to Epcot.
Thanks.

2MuchWDFun
10-07-2010, 10:34 AM
Don't know the exact time it opens, but I would assume it is when Future World opens Just check the park hours for the day you plan on being there. Here's the breakfast menu from Sunshine Seasons:

Adult Breakfast platter - Bacon, Eggs, sausage, and a biscuit $6.29

Oatmeal - add raisins or brown sugar no extra charge) $2.79

Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Croissant $5.99

Kids' French toast - with sausage $4.39

There will be breakfast available at any Disney resort--so you can always grab an omelet or breakfast platter at your resort.

Here's Captain Cook's menu:
Adult Breakfast Platter - scrambled eggs, with bacon, sausage, breakfast potatoes, and biscuit $6.29

Breakfast Sandwich - Scrambled Eggs, bacon, and American Cheese on a jumbo croissant - $5.99

Mickey Waffle $4.59

Tonga Toast - banana-stuffed sourdough bread, battered, deep-fried and dusted with cinnamon and sugar $5.09

Children's Breakfast Plate - scrambled eggs, bacon and grapes. Comes with choice of 1% Mickey Milk, apple juice or bottled water $4.39

Children's French Toast - bacon and grapes. Comes with choice of 1% Mickey Milk, apple juice or bottled water $4.39

We've never had a problem getting into Kona Cafe (TS at the Poly) last minute for breakfast. Call the night before from your hotel to make a ressie or walk in that morning, if you can't get in you can always go to Capt Cook's.

Another great spot is TS at the Grand Floridian Cafe-you shouldn't need a reservation there either (but you can always call the night before just to be on the safe side):

Fruit Plate - with Yogurt and House-made Granola $8.99

American - Two Eggs served with Biscuits, Bacon, Sausage and Breakfast Potatoes and your choice of Juice $12.99

Steak and Eggs - Twin Filets, Breakfast Potatoes, sausage egg frittata and herb cream sauce $16.99

Eggs Benedict - Two Poached Eggs on a Toasted English Muffin with Canadian Bacon and Hollandaise Sauce served with Asparagus $10.99

Smoked Salmon - with Tomatoes, Onions, Capers, Cream Cheeses and Toasted Bagel $9.99

Ham and Cheese Omelet - served with Breakfast Potatoes $10.49

Lobster Eggs Benedict - Two Poached Eggs Lobster Bread Pudding, asparagus, and Hollandaise Sauce $17.99

Frittata - Egg Whites, Onions, Mushrooms, Spinach, Zucchini, Tomatoes, Basil and fresh Fruit $9.99

-------------------------------------------------------------------

From the Griddle

Citrus Pancakes - roasted pecan and sun-dried cranberry pancakes served with house-made orange butter with choice of bacon or sausage $11.99

Mickey Waffle served with Bacon or Sausage $10.99

Pancakes - served with Bacon or Sausage $10.99 Add Strawberry or Blueberry Sauce $1.00 each

Maple-Vanilla French Toast - Challah Bread dipped in Maple and Vanilla flavored Batter with Bacon or Sausage $10.99

rubato
10-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Wow, thanks for the menus! I appreciate it!
:mickey:

KAT1811
10-18-2010, 02:51 PM
Sunshine Seasons is great. We really enjoy eating there. Good luck with your marathon! I'd need an ambulance 5 minutes into it!

Gator
10-18-2010, 03:34 PM
DHS has the ABC commisary. It has some good breakfasts available if you're heading over that way - after wasting 8 hours running :D

PETE FROM NYC
10-18-2010, 04:12 PM
From what I understand, Sunshine Seasons in the Land does not open til 11AM. Too late for my breakfast.

KAT1811
10-18-2010, 07:51 PM
We were at the land well before 11 last year and ate (we hit the Land first thing in the morning right after opening and Spaceship Earth). I am fairly certain that it opens at the same time the rest of FW opens, 9:00am. I believe they start changing over to lunch at 10:45am.