PDA

View Full Version : all set for november! hope we made good choice

dyin tago
10-06-2010, 04:06 PM
hi,

dw and I are booked for november 3-12th:mickey:

we have been 6 or 7 times before but always in september and once in july.

we loved them all of course but the heat and humidity was really hard to cope with.

we are excited about trying november but hope it doesn`t backfire and we get weather that is too cool.If we had to miss kali river rapids,splash mountain or at least one waterpark day we would be very disappointed.

diz_girl
10-06-2010, 04:25 PM
That's a great time to go. We were going to go around that time before a medical issue derailed our plans. Early November has great weather and low crowds. The only exception would be EPCOT (definitely on the weekend) because of the F&WF in World Showcase.

Strmchsr
10-06-2010, 05:00 PM
The weather in Nov is generally pretty good. Check info central and you'll see the historic weather conditions for those dates. However, it can definitely get cool in November, though, I suppose cool is relative. What might seem like cool to a Florida person will seem like summer to you.

jodijo
10-06-2010, 05:09 PM
We have gone about 4 times in November. It has been warm and it has been cold. The good news is that most trips it has been both. Most of the time, we would have a few warm days and then a few cold days. We went on the water rides on the warmer days and left the inside stuff for the colder days. I would just keep checking the weather to adjust your plans.

dyin tago
10-06-2010, 05:52 PM
being from canada 65-70 degrees in november would be beautiful weather for us.

Daisy'sMom
10-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Have a wonderful time. No matter what the weather brings, you will be at Disney:mickey: