PDA

View Full Version : Grand Californian Studios

seanyred
10-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Anybody ever stay at at the GC in a studio? I'm just wondering what kind of view it might have, especially since there is only one point category for view. I was hoping to have view of World of Color but I'm not sure if those are just reserved for the Grand Villas?

Any info would be appreciated.

Claudielou
10-06-2010, 03:01 PM
We were just there. We asked for a park view studio and that is what we had. We could see the woc somewhat. We were in room 6504. We could see the water and the color, but didn't get all the effects. The scenes that are in the water were not visible from our room. It was a fantastic show to see! I enjoyed the view, except we had a close up view of all the work being done on the new construction. You might not be able too see all that on a lower floor, but I'm not sure how you would be able to see the woc. We could hear all the music and sound effects. I took some great pictures of all the rides and paradise pier at night.

seanyred
10-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Thanks for your info. I wonder though if any of the rooms look more towards DL where you can see the fireworks? We aren't going until next year October but I always like to plan ahead :mickey: