PDA

View Full Version : Which park to go to?

lynnek
10-05-2010, 09:35 AM
I have been reading that THS is busy, especially on weekend days, when Fantasmic is playing. I have also read that EMH days at MAgic Kingdom can be crazy. On 11/14, I have a choice as to be at Magic Kingdom for the day or Hollywood Studios. We are not planning on going to Fantasmic--the 2 yr old with loud and dark don't mix so well. The following night is EMH at HS, so we can see the Osborne lights then. We already have another day at Magic Kingdom on 11/16, but are planning to leave for early dinner ressies. I could then move Hollywood Studios to 11/18. Thoughts on this?

btharvey
10-05-2010, 10:18 AM
I may be wrong, but I can't imagine mid-November (not near enough to Thanksgiving) any of the parks to be terribly busy when compared to mid-summer, holidays, or Spring Break. I'd imagine them to be relatively available. Weekends of course will be busier than weekdays, but still much better than at the busiest of times.

brownie
10-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Busy can be relative. The time of year you're going won't be empty but compared to summer and other peak times, it should be a lot less crowded. Magic Kingdom can be busy on the weekend, so you might consider avoiding it on 11-14 (a Sunday.) I wouldn't sweat it too much. I try to avoid the morning extra magic hours park and Magic Kingdom on the weekends. Other than that, I don't worry too much about how busy a park might be.

Gator
10-05-2010, 05:35 PM
If you're not going to do Fantasmic!, then go to HS another day. Otherwise, you'll face much larger crowds.

Of course, you little one may be just fine with seeing. My kids have seen it since they were both 18 months and they've never been scared of the noices or fire.