PDA

View Full Version : going from Epcot WS to Narcoossee's

lynnek
10-04-2010, 10:12 PM
The scond night we are in WDW, we need to get from World Showcase (think Mexico) to Narcoossee's in the Grand Floridian. I will be with my 10 and 12 yr old. DH with 2 yr old and stroller will be meeting us there following their naps, for ADR at 5:55. What is the easiest way to get there with Disney Transportation? Please remember, we've never been before, so details are necessary:confused:

mudpuppysmom
10-04-2010, 10:33 PM
Hop the monorail to the TTC and then transfer to the Resort monorail and that will take you right to the GF!

Polynesian Dweller
10-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Yep, that's the best way. Just be sure you get on the Resort Monorail at the TTC and not the Express. It's easy, just check the signs.

CleveRocks
10-05-2010, 07:47 AM
I say it depends on where you'll be inside World Showcase. If you'll really be at Mexico, then I agree it would be best to walk through to the front of Epcot to get to a monorail.

There is another way, but it's much more complicated. Take the easy way, go with the monorail.

Walk out Epcot's main entrance and head for the monorail platform. You'll take the monorail to its only stop, the Transportation & Ticket Center (TTC). Here, you'll have to get off the monorail, walk off the platform, and then go to board a different monorail.

The monorail you'll be looking for is the resort monorail. There is also the express monorail, but make sure you DON'T get on that one. Get on the resort monorail, and the second stop will be Grand Floridian.

HAVE FUN!

faline
10-05-2010, 08:40 AM
CleveRocks description is exactly right. As noted, be careful when you arrive at the Ticket and Transportation Center. Because three different monorail lines run through this point, it could be easy to get on the wrong one. Make sure you select the Resorts Monorail line as the Express one will take you directly to the Magic Kingdom without making stops at any of the resorts.

lynnek
10-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Thank you for the detailed instructions. I am good with a map and instructions, but on my own can get lost in a room with one door! I know a lot of this is second nature to some of you, but for us newbies, it can be complicated!