PDA

View Full Version : How do you get to the WWoHP?

Gregandmel
10-04-2010, 11:35 AM
We might try to plan a Sept./Oct. 2011 trip to Universal Studios. We've never been before and wondered about getting a park map which shows the layout of the park and where the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is located. We are really excited about the Forbidden Journey ride.

We usually go to Disney and get there 30-45 minutes before park opening. We walk behind the cast members and know exactly which rides we are going to first in order to make the most of our time.

If we want to head straight to Forbidden Journey, are there cast members which will lead you there like they do at the parks at Disney? (to keep people from racing to the attraction!) I'm afraid of getting there early, and then going the wrong way and simply not knowing where we are supposed to go!

Thanks for any insight! Excited for the thought of trying the park out for the first time!

NJGIRL
10-04-2010, 12:14 PM
I have never been to Universal before opening so I can't say how they let you in but if you go onto their web site you can look at a map of the park.

joonyer
10-04-2010, 01:16 PM
when you enter Islands of Adventure, you will pass through the marketplace area (called Port of Entry) first. When you get to the lagoon, turn right and head through Seuss Landing. just stay on the main path tand then you'll enter into the Lost Continent. Keep going and you'll come to Hogsmeade village at the entry to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It's all the way at the back of the park. But don't worry, you can't miss it. Hogwarts Castle (home of the forbidden Journey attraction) towers over the back of Hogsmeade. Besides just about every other person entering the park will be going the same place you are, just follow the crowd. You can find park maps online at Universal's website.