PDA

View Full Version : MLB regular season wrapup

Hammer
10-04-2010, 10:01 AM
So, as the regular season ended yesterday, I wanted to have a thread where people can do a post mortem on their team's season. This thread is more for people whose teams did not make the playoffs (I am also starting an MLB playoffs thread).

My thoughts?

Watch out for the Orioles next year with Showalter at the helm for the full year.
Red Sox will be back next year since the injuries are a large part of their down year. Theo needs to think about having a better bench to fill in when players go down.
Kathy, I hate to do this to you, but the Pirates need better ownership (same could be said for the Mets). The way they handle revenue sharing money is a reason people want checks on how teams spend the money.

Scar
10-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Post Mortem. Yep, pretty much sums up the state of The Mets.

The Reservoir Dog
10-05-2010, 07:46 AM
Can anyone explain to me what is it with the Astros. Why do they start so badly? Why do they do well towards the end of the season when it's too late and why do they get rid of their best players? :confused:

Ian
10-05-2010, 08:34 AM
Can anyone explain to me what is it with the Astros. Why do they start so badly? Why do they do well towards the end of the season when it's too late and why do they get rid of their best players? :confused:Dunno, but thanks for that Ed Wade!