PDA

View Full Version : Week #4, NFL- Good bad & Ugly

gueli
10-04-2010, 09:43 AM
So how did your team do, what did you see happening this week in the NFL

The Good: Jets paste buffalo. all phases, solid performance.

The Bad: what happened to the eagles ? oh wait sorry, Shottenheimer doing some interesting stuff with the Offense, but on a day like yesterday, establish the run - until they stop it (which looked like it will be sometime in december), build your QB confidence with mid range strikes (pepper in long range) and let the D do its job. Offense looked real good when they stuck to the run game, but the conditions were slick- quite a few dropped passes.

The Ugly: Giants/chicago game. Oh yeah the refs

Lets hear from the rest.

Go Jets :number1:

diz_girl
10-04-2010, 10:14 AM
The Bad: what happened to the eagles ?

The Bad - We had a QB knocked out of the game. Again.

The Good - I'm sure many people (like DH) thought that McNabb would get booed when he came out on the field when his name was announced, but I thought differently and was proved right. If McNabb had asked to leave Philly, he would have been booed. But Philly fans know that he was kicked out, so they gave him a standing ovation.

#1donaldfan
10-04-2010, 12:28 PM
Nothing too bad with my team, just couldn't finish the game.....after the bye we get our QB back !!! What out super bowl here we come !!:thumbsup:

Ian
10-04-2010, 05:08 PM
The Eagles ...

All bad and ugly ... no good ... a season that was looking very promising turns 180 degrees in the blink of an eye.

Blech. :ack:

Pagan
10-05-2010, 09:49 AM
No good, no bad.

There was more ugly on that game than in a Rolling Stones publicity photo.

gueli
10-05-2010, 02:21 PM
You know, the dolphins are still a 'young' team. they are primarily a run team, and when they fall behind...if they make a mistake and push it (the passing game) a team like the patriots are gonna capitilize.

the thing it showed me is that New England is still quite dangerous...spcial teams, defense & they still have brady on offense. also that little guy woodhead is a player.

none the less better luck next week, or do they have a bye ? :beer:

Go Jets. :number1:

Pagan
10-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Bye this week...and an interesting twist to the next Jets game...

Randy Moss has been traded to the Vikings, so Revis comes back from his injury to the last man he faced. This is gunna be good!

Ian
10-06-2010, 02:02 PM
More Randy Moss trade trivia ... he becomes the first player in NFL history to play back-to-back Monday night games.

He also has the distinction of being (probably) the only player in the NFL this year not to get a bye week.

gueli
10-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Bye this week...and an interesting twist to the next Jets game...

Randy Moss has been traded to the Vikings, so Revis comes back from his injury to the last man he faced. This is gunna be good!

hope they play cromartie against him. Physically matches up better...

Greenlawler
10-07-2010, 02:18 AM
Sorry for the delay, honestly I just was so angry about last week I had nothing good to say....I still don't.

The Titans

The Good; Nothing

The Bad: Jeff Fisher's ability to let teams back in games. The play calling with a lead is horrid year in and year out. That is why the Titans are constantly not closing the door.

The Ugly: I hate to be "that guy", especially considering I already complianed about the refs in the Steelers game, but never in my 38 years of life have I been so irrate over officiating. I thought the Pittsburgh game was bad. Johnson did not fumble inside the red zone. It was clear, what did that official see in the booth? Once again becuase Vince is a running QB the opposing team can rough him all they want but the Titans pay every week for a cheap roughing the passer call that weekly turns into points for the other team. The pass interference call that gave the Broncos the game was understandable, but not a sure thing. By my count the officials were a 14 point swing at least in the game not even counting the pass interference. Let the players decide the game!!!!!!!

Tough to be a Titans fan this week, but I will still wear the colors proudly.