PDA

View Full Version : Are there maps for the food stands at parks?

natstroop
10-03-2010, 09:04 PM
I found an "Unofficial Dining Snack Inclusions" list for the snacks that may be used with the DDP. But a lot of the names for the places aren't on the Disney park maps. Is there any place where I can find all the stands, etc at the parks? For instance, where is Aloha Isle in the Magic Kingdom? I'm really looking forward to a Dole Whip.

Thanks!

TheRustyScupper
10-03-2010, 09:21 PM
1) The maps at the parks usually show
. . . attractions
. . . shopping
. . . restrooms
. . . dining (TS & CS)
. . . other points of interest
2) Unfortuinately, they do not illustrate snacking areas well.

Melanie
10-03-2010, 09:38 PM
You can go to disneyworld.com and choose a park and then dining, and it lists the snack locations (along with the restaurants) and what "land" they are located in. For instance, Aloha Isle is in Adventureland. :lei:

magicofdisney
10-03-2010, 10:03 PM
It's on the right, near Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, as you enter the land from the main entrance. If there's any place else in particular you're interested in, just ask and we can help. :thumbsup: :mickey:

Figment!
10-03-2010, 11:01 PM
There are dining guide maps in the INTERCOT Walt Disney World Dining Guide (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/dining/diningguide/default.asp)

For instance, Aloha Isle is #29 on the Magic Kingdom Dining Guide Map (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/diningguide/magickingdommap.asp).

natstroop
10-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I knew I could count on you guys! We have a few of the snacks picked out (per your guys' suggestions) and we want to make sure we don't miss them or spend all day looking for them. My DH can't believe how prepared I am with just about every aspect of our trip...even down to the snacks! I told him it's all thanks to my new favorite website! I probably would have found the dining guide map here eventually. I've been going through the website little by little every day. There's so much info...