PDA

View Full Version : The Bug is Back!

lettripp
10-03-2010, 09:57 AM
So it appears that we have caught the Disney Bug again. My fiance and I have fantasized about going in December, February and April. The problem: We are going there on our honeymoon in August already! Also, logic says to wait because we are planning and paying for part of our wedding - but the Bug won't stop and we want to go sooner! Should we stop teasing ourselves and wait until what should be an unbelievable honeymoon, or give in to our urges and plan a trip?!?!

disneymom15
10-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Your asking the wrong person here. That darn bug keeps biting me too. We just got back in Sept. Going again in Dec and Jan.

Disney4us2
10-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Your asking the wrong person here. That darn bug keeps biting me too. We just got back in Sept. Going again in Dec and Jan.

Just like you, we have been bitten. We are going in December, April and August. In between those trips.. we are at Disneyland,:cloud9:

sassafras
10-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Definitely the wrong person to ask here! Just went in Sept and already have made reservations for the BWVs 4/30-5/7! It's a hard bug to shake!;)

LauraF
10-04-2010, 11:17 AM
I'm going in September for my honeymoon, and we have the same problem. :D

We voted for the kind of honeymoon we will look back on fondly in 50 years. To help the bug itch, we take a look at the pile of contracts and budgets for our upcoming wedding. That sobers us up. :eek: