PDA

View Full Version : You Can NOW Book Your Dining Reservations on Your Cell!

Kim Possible
09-30-2010, 07:41 PM
Don't know if this was posted or announced, but you can now book Disney dining reservations on the mobile site!

brownie
09-30-2010, 08:59 PM
Nice feature, although it may be easier to call or talk to someone in person if you're at the parks. I wish they'd expand some of the other features on the mobile site. It'd be nice to pull up my dining reservations and schedules.

Kim Possible
09-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Nice feature, although it may be easier to call or talk to someone in person if you're at the parks. I wish they'd expand some of the other features on the mobile site. It'd be nice to pull up my dining reservations and schedules.

it does work fairly well, i did try using it the other day, didn't book anything so i don't know how reliable it can be but yeah i agree, it would be nice to pull up current reservations

Melanie
10-01-2010, 07:30 AM
Don't know if this was posted or announced, but you can now book Disney dining reservations on the mobile site!

We did discuss down in the Disney Tech forum (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=175067).

I like it! Used it one Saturday night a few weeks ago to see availability. I think it's quite user friendly. :thumbsup:

LudwigVonDrake
10-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Since I usually limit my ADRs I'm set before I leave home. I guess if I needed to make an ADR at the last minute it would come in handy.