PDA

View Full Version : Let The Memories wait....

BugeyedMuggy
09-30-2010, 07:21 PM
Ok, This is the first time I have posted in this forum, but I think this is the place to start this thread.
I was not crazy about the "new" marketing campaign. But, I, being a Disney nut, uploaded a picture and story to the website. When I was at the last page of the "task", I read something to the affect that your photo & story will appear on the website in 1 to 4 days and I would recieve an Email letting me know if my entry was selected.
Well, it's been a week and I've been looking at all the pics on the site. It looks like they are adding 30 pics and vids per day to the site.
If they plan on putting 500 "stories" on the castle each night, I see a definate problem here.
Anyway, sorry for the rant, but if this is the basket they put all the eggs in, they should have been prepared.

Joannelet
09-30-2010, 07:48 PM
I uploaded too and have not recieved an email saying that it was selected. But I can pull up the pic that I uploaded and it says that 4 people like it which means they are showing it somewhere. I just haven't seen it come up in the reels yet.

BrerGnat
10-01-2010, 04:32 PM
The photos that will be shown on the castle are going to be photos taken THAT DAY ONLY BY PHOTOPASS PHOTOGRAPHERS IN THE PARKS.

The "Memories" website is a separate entity from the in park castle memories show.

Memories submitted online have the potential to be turned into commercials or other marketing print ad copy, in the future.

And, just because you "submit" a memory, that does not mean it will necessarily be shown online.