PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Purchasing

pirateyankee80
09-30-2010, 09:52 AM
I read a post on pre-purchasing glow sticks, what a great idea! (Thanks TysMomTink!) :thumbsup: Are there any other ideas for pre-purchases? My DS is 9. Thanks!

cer
09-30-2010, 12:43 PM
If you are into pin trading, I highly recommend pre-purchasing a 'lot' of traders off ebay. You can save a bunch by doing this.

lynnek
09-30-2010, 09:06 PM
I am looking for some shirts with something to do with World Showcase or Food and Wine or anything with a collar on it--kinda like a polo or soccer shirt that I can pre-purchase from Disney parks store. We are going around the World Showcase during the day, letting DH and DD2 go back to the room for a nap and we'll continue on. There are a couple reasons for this particular item--We have dining reservations at a signature that night, want the kids dressed appropriately...I am planning a great adventure and cuisine challenge for DS and DD1 and can probably get them in similar shirts if they think Mickey said so--makes for great pictures:D I need to pre-purchase because they will be included in a bag of items needed for their Adventure. Any thoughts? I have looked online and seen some pictures somewhere someone took of shopping opportunities:thumbsup:in World Showcase, but not sure how recent the photos were. The online disney parks store doesn't have even half of what is in the park, so I'm told. They just require a description of the item or itwm number and they will go get it for you. Having never been to WDW before, I realize I am doing this a bit blind. I can do normal shirts, but would love to do something from World Showcase. Maybe this should go under the planning obsessed thread??!!