PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Halloween Party (Discussion)

Just.Believe
09-29-2010, 05:47 PM
Sounds really cool, and I wish we could buy a ticket however our DL trip isn't even in the budget to begin with:). We are going to be at DL on the 21-22 of Oct and was wondering how this works. Will my kids be watching all the other kids collect candy or is that how it even works? Or is part of the park roped off for the event? I read a bit of what it's about, but don't really see any details. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? Thanks for any helP:) and hopefully I'll be able to purchase a ticket next time:)

honeebee86
09-29-2010, 07:43 PM
Not 100% sure but I searched briefly and it seems to be the same as the Halloween party in WDW. If you do not have a ticket to the party, you will not be able to stay in the park once the party starts, which is 6pm or 7pm on Fridays and Halloween night. I'm sure someone will come along and clarify if this is correct but I am sure it is since it is a hard ticket event.

NotaGeek
09-29-2010, 10:59 PM
The park closes to the public at 7pm -- if you don't have tickets you will be ushered out and over to DCA for the remainder of the night -- the Halloween festivities are for a "special event" just like WDW.

Just.Believe
10-05-2010, 10:10 PM
ahhh, got it. I didn't catch that DL closed at the time the party started for ticket holders! Thanks for clarifying:mickey:I can't wait for my trip!:party:

Phantasia
10-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Also, remember there is lots of great Halloween stuff going on all day in the park ... such as Space Mountain's Ghost Galaxy, the Haunted Mansion Holiday, fantastic decorations, great holiday-themed treats and snacks, characters in costume ... even the Dapper Dans are in Halloween orange & black!

teamblackwell
10-20-2010, 06:03 PM
We went to the Halloween party last year at California Adventure, and thought it was good. But, this year at MK it was Awesome!!! Good candy this year, last year i remember getting a lot of tootsie rolls and dum-dum's. This year CM's are handing out name brand candy(lots of it) and even some Giradelli chocolates. And this year there are probably 3 times as many trick-or-treat stations. Getting a good viewing location for the fireworks show was easy too. Anybody else think it was better this year too?