PDA

View Full Version : Fulton's Crab House Question

natstroop
09-28-2010, 01:54 PM
I was going to make an ADR at Fultons using DDP, but I get conflicting results on whether or not it's accepted there. While searching disneyworld.com reservations with the box checked for "Dining Plan Accepted," Fulton's comes up. But I've seen on another website that it isn't. Could someone clear this up for me?

Thanks!

AnnaMom
09-28-2010, 03:08 PM
They are not on the DDP. We eat there evry summer and pay out of pocket. Very good food we always enjoy it!

#1donaldfan
09-28-2010, 03:36 PM
Not on the DDP, but well worth it if you have a night with no plan left !!:thumbsup:

TheRustyScupper
09-28-2010, 04:54 PM
I was going to make an ADR at Fultons using DDP, but I get conflicting results on whether or not it's accepted there.

1) There are no conflicting results or statements.
2) The DDP brochure clearly denote Fulton's is not on the list.

natstroop
09-29-2010, 10:27 AM
If you go to disneyworld.com and put your cursor over "Where to Eat" and then click on "Make Dining reservations" and put in Downtown Disney for location, Fulton's will come up as an option when you check the box that says "Only show restaurants participating in the Disney Dining Plan." I don't have a brochure, so I was trusting what was given as an option on their website.

Thanks for info. I should maybe email Disneyworld.com to tell them of their mistake.

TheRustyScupper
09-29-2010, 07:50 PM
If you go to disneyworld.com and put your cursor over "Where to Eat" and then click on "Make Dining reservations" and put in Downtown Disney for location, Fulton's will come up as an option when you check the box that says "Only show restaurants participating in the Disney Dining Plan."

1) By gosh, you are right.
2) Plus, the site lists other eateries not on DDP.
3) I guess Disney doesn't cross-check its own info.