PDA

View Full Version : Dining credits

mickeys_princess
09-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Hello everybody!! :wave:

I know that everyone in the same room credits for dining plan are on the same card but do they all have to be used at the time time? Meaning if 2 people want to go eat and 2 others dont do you get charged four credits at one time because you have four people on package? Or can you use those at another time? Thanks

Joannelet
09-27-2010, 03:26 PM
They only take off for how many you use at a specific time....

So if only 2 of you go to eat only 2 are taken off. :)

mickeyman42
09-27-2010, 03:30 PM
you each get credits to use as you wish. on the reg DDP you would EACH get 1 CS/1TS/1 snack per night of your stay to use as you wish. You do not have to use 4 credits at a time, ever if you do not want to. you each can use the credits in any way, at any time as you see fit. Disney will even let you use all of your credits in 1 day if you wanted to, they're pretty flexible like that.:mickey:

So if someone wants a snack and someone else wants a CS meal and 2 others want nothing you will only be charged for 1 snack and 1 CS meal

mickeys_princess
09-27-2010, 03:34 PM
So they are kind of like "all in the pot" and whoever can use whatever whenever they want?

Fangorn
09-27-2010, 04:04 PM
So they are kind of like "all in the pot" and whoever can use whatever whenever they want?

Yes. Everyone in the room has access via their room key to the entire room's allotment of credits, and any person can use any of them at any time. That can be an issue if you have teenage boys - been known to consume several day's snack credits in 2 hours. :mickey:

Steve

KAT1811
09-27-2010, 04:25 PM

Exactly :yes:

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-27-2010, 05:02 PM

Well yes and no. If you have children on the DDP then from what I've heard is that Disney monitors the TS by adult vs child, so you can't have the two adults use all the TS on the plan and then have the kids (between ages 3-9) use just the CS.

If I understand correctly the CS are pooled together, but the TS are tracked by adult vs child.