PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Disney...Ticket needed?

coffeeyumm
09-25-2010, 07:00 PM
We don't need to use our Park Hopper ticket to peruse Downtown Disney, do we?

If we arrive Sunday, we plan to start using our Park Hopper on Monday and thought it would be nice to go to DTD...I can't remember from 2004!

Thanks!

faline
09-25-2010, 07:12 PM
No entry fee or ticket required to access Downtown Disney! Go...and enjoy!

JerseyDad
09-26-2010, 10:30 AM
.....definitely no admission

....what you could say about Downtown Disney is: "It's a Freebie...Until You Get There"!!

PrincessJadesMom
09-26-2010, 03:05 PM

If we arrive Sunday, we plan to start using our Park Hopper on Monday and thought it would be nice to go to DTD...I can't remember from 2004!

Thanks!

That's a great idea! Have fun on your trip. We leave in 18 days!!!!!:cloud9::mickey:

bostonsam
10-06-2010, 02:40 PM

Thanks!

We plan on doing the same on our first day...quick question is the McDonald's still there??

caryrae
10-10-2010, 10:55 AM
We plan on doing the same on our first day...quick question is the McDonald's still there??

No the McDonald's is gone. Last I read it was gonna be a Pollo Campero restaurant, not sure if it's open or not yet.

bostonsam
10-10-2010, 11:30 AM
No the McDonald's is gone. Last I read it was gonna be a Pollo Campero restaurant, not sure if it's open or not yet.

I went and looked under Deb's dining and read that it's closed...that's too bad kids would of enjoyed that for 1st night but going to PH Thanks for answering my ?