PDA

View Full Version : Random Questions for our Halloween trip

paragon
09-25-2010, 09:15 AM
We will be arriving on Thursday evening Oct 28 and staying until Monday Nov 1. Staying at Pop.
There are 6 of us, myself, DW and our friends ( w/2 children ).
I have already booked dinner at 50's Prime Time Cafe, Hoop Dee Doo review late show, and MNSSHP.
Now, here are a few random questions:

1..For MNSSHP, should we all dress in costume, or is it ok to dress normally??

2..Can we get in to MK before "opening time" for a breakfast sandwich at the Main St Bakery?? I can't seem to get a reservation for Crystal Palace in the mornings that week ( although still trying )

3..Has anyone tried Via Napoli ?? Is it a casual dress or upscale dress??

4.. If we had breakfast res at Cape May, would we be able to get there by Bus from Pop??

Any help is appreciated...

tinklover
09-25-2010, 10:04 AM
We will be arriving on Thursday evening Oct 28 and staying until Monday Nov 1. Staying at Pop.
There are 6 of us, myself, DW and our friends ( w/2 children ).
I have already booked dinner at 50's Prime Time Cafe, Hoop Dee Doo review late show, and MNSSHP.
Now, here are a few random questions:

1..For MNSSHP, should we all dress in costume, or is it ok to dress normally?? Yes it is ok to dress normally , you do not HAVE to dress up.

2..Can we get in to MK before "opening time" for a breakfast sandwich at the Main St Bakery?? I can't seem to get a reservation for Crystal Palace in the mornings that week ( although still trying )No you can only gain entrance with a reservation to BBB or CP before park opening

3..Has anyone tried Via Napoli ?? Is it a casual dress or upscale dress?? to the best of my knowledge it is casual dress.

4.. If we had breakfast res at Cape May, would we be able to get there by Bus from Pop?? Yes, but you would have to go to TTC abd change busses or to DTD and change busses. your best bet to get to another resort would be to get a cab.

Any help is appreciated...
My answers in blue above

paragon
10-23-2010, 06:07 PM
Another question.
Do the children need to bring thier own trick or treat bags???

faline
10-23-2010, 06:18 PM
Trick or treat bags are supplied at the same time you receive your party wrist band.

While it's perfectly okay to not wear a costume to the party, I strongly suggest you consider doing so. I find that it really enhances your party experience and I have also found that the cast members really enjoy seeing all the guests in costumes and will often comment on costumes they like.

Unless you have a reservation at one of the Magic Kingdom spots that offers dining before park opening or have a tour reservation or some other early reservation, you will not be able to enter the park before official opening to eat at a counter service restaurant such as the Main Street Bakery.

All in-park eateries are casual.

From Pop to the Beach Club for Cape May, I'd suggest taking the bus to Disney Studios. From there, you can take the boat or walk. The walk will probably take 15-20 minutes and the boat will take about the same amount of time.

paragon
10-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Thank you for your quick reply! We are 5 days away!!!
I think our party will all be in costume, only one member has yet to choose one though as I type this. I am going as a referee, simple and non cumbersome. Another will be Fred Flintstone, the youngest has chosen Pac Man, another as a hippie, and DW has chosen a gypsie girl costume.

We opted to rent a car/mini van so our morning ADRs will be no issue for transportation.

Thanks again!!!!