PDA

View Full Version : Sushi at Poly

celebrationasheley
09-22-2010, 07:34 PM
I want to eat some sushi during my vacation in a week. I havee reservations at Teppan Edo and plan on getting some awesome sushi which I highly recommend.

Anybody have the Sushi next to Kona Cafe? Any suggestions on sushi?:mickey:

SBETigg
09-22-2010, 08:08 PM
I had the volcano roll at Kona Cafe's sushi bar and it was really good. They had a decent menu, more creative concoctions than traditional offerings. My favorite sushi at WDW is at the California Grill. Tokyo Dining had some pretty good, more traditional offerings that you can also order at Teppan Edo.

dyin tago
09-22-2010, 10:27 PM
wife and I really enjoy sushi and have had it at quite a few places.

california grill is by far the best we have ever had.:eat: we had a combo platter as an appetizer with dinner but I think you can also go to the lounge and have it there.

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-23-2010, 10:16 AM
We will be trying the Sushi Bar at the Poly in 23 days!!!!!!

I'll let you know!

I know there are some grab n go sushi places all around the world if you need a quick fix. But, the only TS place in WDW we've had sushi was at Wolfgang Puck Cafe in DTD - YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

When we went there, the wait was so long and we didn't have any ADR (gasp!) so, we sat right down at the sushi bar and had a BALL! or more like several ROLLS!!! :cloud9:

celebrationasheley
09-23-2010, 09:42 PM
Well I will be there next week, through the 13th.

I will try Poly's and Tepan Edo. California Grill is not on our list this time, but maybe next! :)

Maybe one of the food and wine walkups have a maple of sushi. Counting down!!!

DisneyDINK
09-24-2010, 10:00 AM
I'm going in Jan and I plan to hit Kimonos in the Swan. Last trip my wife googled best sushi in WDW and found it. The reviews are good, but I've never been there.

Teppan Edo is OK. The sushi at the CG is really good, but it isn't a sushi place per se.

I'm going to try the sushi at the Kona Cafe when I stay at the Poly too. Let's hope for the best.

celebrationasheley
09-25-2010, 12:40 AM
waka waka