PDA

View Full Version : stroller rentals

nfrustaci
09-21-2010, 10:57 PM
my hubby and i decided that we would not be taking a stroller this year to Disney since our son is now walking. but wait i know what u r thinking i must be crazy right......i preorderd a stroller for our trip and it will be delivered to our resort and i have use of it for the entire stay plus i added a day on to it since our flight is in the evening and i thought we might need it for the am. we rented it from magic strollers, has anyone ever used this service?? i also got the insurance plan on it so in the event that it breaks or gets lost/stolen we can have another one at no extra cost. the last trip to disney we took our stroller and when we got off the plane the airline staff that loaded the plane broke the locking mechanism and it was constantly opening on us when we were trying to get on the buses at the parks, very annoying for us and the other passangers.

BigRedDad
09-22-2010, 04:51 AM
I have heard good things about the external stroller rental places. WDW is their bread and butter, so bad service is not something conducive to their business. You should be fine.

ginger19
09-22-2010, 07:44 AM
I haven't used that particular service but I liked the last one that I used so much that I am using them again. My kids are old enough to walk airports fine but getting around the parks is easier in the crowds with them in a stroller. It was there behind the desk when I checked in and I just dropped it off when I was finished with it.