PDA

View Full Version : Rides with a baby

disney1026
09-21-2010, 02:34 PM
My family is considering a trip to Disney this February. Our daughter will be 15 months old. I know that we can use the ride share for major adult attractions, but I was curious what rides a child around the age of 1 will be able to go on. For those who have travelled with small children, can you tell me what rides you brought them on? Thanks!

Strmchsr
09-21-2010, 03:13 PM
Anything without a height restriction is allowable (though you will have to decide if something like the HM would be too much). Check the height restriction page in Info Central to see what would be out.

ANG
09-21-2010, 03:57 PM
It all depends on your child. My son HATED IASW but I know other kids that loved it. Just be prepared if they get upset.

My son loved the Nemo under the seas ride.

nfrustaci
09-21-2010, 08:18 PM
everything without a height restriction. most of the rides there they can go on. i brought my 2 year old last year he was just 1 then and we went on so many, too many to write down. MK had the most rides and AK had the most walking trails with animals which he loved. they all had shows that were great too. he was on sooooo many rides that we had to take a break in the afternoon because he was so tired. i am looking forward to our next trip in november with him and hubby. it was great !!! i didnt think he remembered much of the 1st trip but everytime he sees the castle on tv he points and goes woohoo !!!

IloveJack
09-22-2010, 08:07 AM
Took my DD for her 1st b-day. We rode EVERYTHING at MK and Epcot that didn't have a height restriction. She hated Astro Orbiters, but loved Pirates, and would've ridden the Seas with Nemo all day, if we'd had the time. We didn't do the other parks, as we were on a "budgeted" trip, but she loved it!
By the way, dark rides and shows are great for naps, if you don't want to build in time to return to the resort.

bostonsam
10-03-2010, 02:50 PM
When my 2nd son was 1 and we took him on the rides:Peter Pan,It's a small world and even tried winnie the pooh and he didn't seem too thrilled but wasn't unhappy either lol so should be able to go on the slower rides.overall he really enjoyed the characters,which I was a little nervous about.