PDA

View Full Version : Is Mickey at 'Ohana for breakfast?

thecotos
09-20-2010, 09:12 PM
I read on another website that Mickey and Pluto are at 'Ohana with Lilo and Stitch for breakfast. However, on the Disney website, they only list Lilo and Stitch. Has anyone been recently and can you tell me if Mickey and Pluto were there? I know the official policy is that characters can change; I just want to know if it is likely that they will be there.

Thanks!

jensantuit
09-20-2010, 09:18 PM
We were just at 'Ohana for breakfast at the beginning on the month (Sept 4th specifically) and the characters were Mickey, Pluto, Lilo and Stitch. I hope this helps. :mickey:

thecotos
09-20-2010, 09:23 PM
Great! What did you think of the character interactions and the food? Thanks!

jensantuit
09-20-2010, 09:29 PM
This was our second time eating here for breakfast and I have to say it is one of our favorites. The food is delicious and it is served family style where the food is brought right to your table and replenished when needed. The juice they serve is delicious.The character interaction is wonderful also, our boys 6 and 4 had a great time. :mickey:

Melanie
09-20-2010, 09:29 PM
Ohana has had Mickey, Pluto, Lilo and Stitch for breakfast for years. It's probably our favorite character breakfast. We went at the beginning of August and had a great time, particularly with Stitch and Lilo. They were both very playful that morning.

thecotos
09-20-2010, 09:40 PM
Thanks so much you guys! You are making me even more excited about going, and I didn't think that was possible :mickey:.

BTM
09-20-2010, 10:33 PM
Agree with all of the above. One of the better breakfasts. The food was really good.

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-21-2010, 08:54 AM
This was our favorite breakfast until we learned that our ydd is allergic to eggs. Now we just eat lunch or dinner out and breakfast is in the villa. We eat dinner here now.

But, WE LOVE OHANA!!! This breakfast was the first TS meal that DH and I had on our honeymoon. It's what started our LOVE for WDW.

When we first started going to Ohana's for breakfast, the characters were Minnie, Mickey, Pluto, Goofy, Chip and Dale and Donald. But, alas, the characters have changed and not as many. But, still our favorite charater breakfast. :thumbsup:

whitney37354
09-21-2010, 01:48 PM
Best breakfast we had on our 7 day stay & I agree with previous posters that Mickey is still there.

WDWCrazyKaren
09-21-2010, 02:08 PM
We've eaten this breakfast for years and just love it. We find it's the best breakfast on property (in our opinions anyway) and always enjoy it. Mickey has always been there, along with Pluto, Lilo and Stitch. Chip and Dale were there years ago, with Goofy too, but they have gone away.

We used to do Minnie's Menehune breakfast here a LONG time ago, and that was awesome as well!

thecotos
09-21-2010, 07:06 PM
Wow, thanks so much! We have been to 'Ohana for dinner and LOVED it, so I expected to like the breakfast, too. It sounds like we won't be disappointed. This will be our first trip with our son, who will be 12 months old when we go. We wanted to make sure we got at least one Mickey picture on our trip. I'm so glad he is one of the characters at this breakfast! I am looking forward to eating here. Thanks again! :mickey: