PDA

View Full Version : Excursions

akaDisneyDreamer
09-19-2010, 11:19 PM
Just got the DCL planning video! Very excited, although I can't decide which cruise to take ... pretty sure either the Eastern or Western 7 night carribbean. What I need to know is, is there anywhere for me to find out how much it will cost for the excursions, i.e. submarine or glass bottom boat rides, snorkeling, or anything else that's available to do? I need to see how much I need to budget for! :dory:

DisneyPrincess21
09-20-2010, 07:45 AM
Yes, you can go to Disneycruise.com and search for the activity or excursion you want either & they will have the prices listed.

akaDisneyDreamer
09-25-2010, 09:51 PM
Thanks! Found lots of information! Looks like I need to plan very carefully, everything is expensive when you times it by three!

DisneyPrincess21
09-25-2010, 10:14 PM
Thanks! Found lots of information! Looks like I need to plan very carefully, everything is expensive when you times it by three!

Your welcome :thumbsup:

Yeah it can get expensive, but I look at it as a once in a lifetime experience and picking the activity I couldn't do anywhere else, "How often can you ever say you have done ___ & ____" When will I ever be able to say I swam in the Caribbean? Or I visited Atlantis in the Bahamas? Probably not very often. We will be taking our first DCL in December and just booked our Atlantis excursion today. I am super excited! :happy:

:tink:
I Hope You Have A Magical Vacation! :wave:

akaDisneyDreamer
09-28-2010, 09:04 PM
I know what you mean! I figured we will pick one excursion per port and just save, save, save! We should be able to have a great time with a year to plan and save for it! Have a great time in December and be sure to post all about it when you get back! :mickey: