PDA

View Full Version : Mvmcp question

NY GOOFY
09-17-2010, 09:52 AM
I was wondering, if we have MVMCP tickets, but no park tickets for that day, what time can you enter MK? Do you have to wait until 7pm when the party starts or do they let you in early? I was hoping to make an ADR around 5:30 somewhere and then enjoy the party.

DisneyPrincess21
09-17-2010, 10:05 AM
I was wondering, if we have MVMCP tickets, but no park tickets for that day, what time can you enter MK? Do you have to wait until 7pm when the party starts or do they let you in early? I was hoping to make an ADR around 5:30 somewhere and then enjoy the party.

Well the "Offical" time is 7:00pm, but they usually let people in as early as 4:00pm, as they do for the Mickey Halloween party. While it is not a guarantee you will get in at 4:00pm, it is usually when they will allow you in.

Strmchsr
09-17-2010, 10:49 AM
While it is not a guarantee you will get in at 4:00pm, it is usually when they will allow you in.

There's a lot of confusion about that this year. It was rumored that WDW was going to stop allowing folks in at 4:00, but it seems they have done it for the first couple of MNSSHPs. I would suggest making an ADR outside MK, maybe at a resort, and not taking a chance. I would hate for you to have an ADR, not plan on using a park ticket, and then not being able to get in. The other option is to go ahead and buy a park ticket for that day. If you're there on property more then 3-4 nights it's only about $3 more to add on another day.

TikiGoddess
09-17-2010, 07:44 PM
People who attended the opening night of MNSSHP reported that they were let in at 4pm, as in the past.

It would be crazy for Disney to wait until 7pm to let people in -- think of the crowds and lines at the entrance to the park. If they let people in gradually, it's a lot less hectic. Plus I'm sure Disney does not mind having people in a few hours early, so you can buy food, souvenirs, drinks, etc....

I would plan on getting into the parks early. Beware -- free dining on certain dates in December have booked the restaurants SOLID. I tried to get an ADR for early December and failed miserably (except for a few restaurants that I didn't want to eat at!). Book ASAP.

Kathy