PDA

View Full Version : Getting excited to shop!

Ropachs
09-16-2010, 06:10 PM
78.5 days until I get to use the $ from our Disney Visa! Haven't been to the world for almost 2 years now. What are your favorite recent purchases? I'm esp. curious about things that are new in the last couple years that I may not have seen before. Come on, help me spend money in my mind!!

VWL Mom
09-16-2010, 06:51 PM
I bought one of the stainless water bottles with the 4 park logos all over it. I use it every day and it reminds me of WDW.

akaDisneyDreamer
09-16-2010, 08:00 PM
We also buy Christmas ornaments. I have to say though, that the selection didn't seem as good this year as last (at least we didn't think so!) and they no longer have the resort ornaments. The CM in the Christmas store said they had a different vender this year. We still got cute ornaments, but we had to look harder to find what we wanted.

Other than that, my daughters fell in love with the charms. One bought a necklace and one bought a bracelet and both spent quite a bit on charms to go on them! :goofy:

SBETigg
09-16-2010, 08:17 PM
Some lovely things at Wyland Galleries, one of a kind jewelry. Bath products from Basin White. Spa treatments- if you get a facial, they'll make a product list for you to keep up your new regiment at home.

BellesRose
09-17-2010, 12:29 AM
I'm not a big shopper at Disney anymore, but I'll admit that I was very impressed with the selection this past week. I bought 2 dresses from the Polynesian gift shop, 2 rings from Summer Lace (My favorite store at the Grand Floridian), a necklace from Tren-D, and pumpkin spice caramels from Ghiradelli. I also got a tin of Halloween cookies, a Halloween tote bag, and a Tinkerbell Halloween pin. I definitely splurged and I'm ready to go back! :cloud9:

Ropachs
09-17-2010, 12:26 PM
My wife always gets a Christmas tree ornament. They regularly come out with new ones. My wife writes the date on the bottom too.

It's actually gotten to the point where all of the ornaments on our tree are Disney!

We have loads of Disney ornaments, but from Hallmark, not WDW. Thinking of getting one of those tube containers that have about a half dozen Mickey heads in bright colors to "unify" everything for a perfect Disney tree. Might sound over-the-top to some, but probably not those here on Intercot.:mickey:

I also have a lovely Mickey watch, love it.

akaDisneyDreamer
09-18-2010, 03:15 PM
We have loads of Disney ornaments, but from Hallmark, not WDW. Thinking of getting one of those tube containers that have about a half dozen Mickey heads in bright colors to "unify" everything for a perfect Disney tree. Might sound over-the-top to some, but probably not those here on Intercot.:mickey:

I also have a lovely Mickey watch, love it.

I bought a really cute Tinker Bell tree topper last year from the online Disney store! Love it!

Suz36
09-18-2010, 05:32 PM
I love the Disney kitchen merchandise. We have Mickey ice cubes, and I have a collection of dishtowels - I get a new color each trip. My dream is to someday own a set of Mickey silverware - DH says keep dreaming!