PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Flex Tickets

DonnaT103
09-16-2010, 04:38 PM
DH and I are planning a trip to Florida next week only problem is my Mother has been admited to hospital and we are unsure if we can go now. Does anyone know if you can buy the Orlando Flex Tickets once you are in Florida or are they only available for on line purchase.

NJGIRL
09-17-2010, 09:56 AM
You can buy them once you get to Orlando for the same price I was told. There is an "Offical Ticket Center" office about 3 miles from Disney. You can also visit the link under ICOT Sponsors for their web site.

John
09-17-2010, 10:01 AM
You can buy them from our sponsor, The Official Ticket Center - right on their website and you can pick up in person or have them mailed to you.

Here's the link: http://www.officialticketcenter.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=tickets&refer=TC21LBC

Supporting them, supports INTERCOT - and they are the best at what they do in Orlando!

DonnaT103
09-17-2010, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the info. We will probally go to the ticket centre for all our tickets. We are hoping we can still go.

crossfamily
10-24-2010, 02:07 PM
I'm glad I came here. I love the flex tickets and noticed the difference online through the parks directly.. Thanks for the info!

White Rose
10-24-2010, 02:20 PM
I'm glad I came here. I love the flex tickets and noticed the difference online through the parks directly.. Thanks for the info!

I just wanted to remark, I am as well! I've been looking at tickets for Universal for January, and this place is saving me a bit more money, on all the taxes/fees included. Thanks Intercot! :thumbsup: