PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays at WDW

Goof Ball
09-16-2010, 01:11 AM
I'm going to be at WDW on my birthday 11/18. For all you Disney aficionados (sp) you know that's also Mickey's birthday. Well of course that's why I chose to be born early. Anyway, I was wondering if Disney does anything for those with birthdays on that day? Can't wait for the trip!! Thanks in advance.

faline
09-16-2010, 08:14 AM
I'm not aware of Disney doing anything special for folks who share Mickey's birthday. Many folks, though, have received some extra attention when celebrating a birthday at Disney World. Read here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/misc/birthday.asp) for more information.

cajundisneyfreak
09-16-2010, 09:15 AM
You can get a birthday button.A card in your room with a pic of Mickey who autographed it.It also has a photopass card.Maybe some balloons depending on the hotel. Some restaurants give you a cupcake with a candle in it.It just depends.Wow,you share a birthday with the big cheese.Lucky you!! Happy Birthday in advance.Hope it's a great one!!!!! :mickey:

elmjimmlm
09-16-2010, 10:45 AM
When we are in the world for my birthday, we had lunch at Tonys and our table was decorated...There were streamers and Disney confetti and a card...If you get the birthday button then you will here Happy Birthday from everyone you see...Its a great time to be in the parks...:mickey:

misspriss
09-16-2010, 10:47 AM
My DS9 shares a birthday with Walt Disney himself. He has always thought that was so cool and that he should get special perks on that day. hehe We did celebrate at Liberty Tree one year and they had a card signed and the table decorated. He also got a cupcake. Have fun!

Joannelet
09-16-2010, 11:39 AM
Add your birthday to reservations and if you have it on your room ressie you will get a card from a character or characters in your room....sometimes with a balloon as well.....depends on the hotel and the cast member.
Enjoy your birthday! Mine is Nov 15th :)
But you get to share yours with Mickey!! Lucky you!! :)