PDA

View Full Version : Buses from parks to water parks....

Dsnygirl
09-15-2010, 04:20 AM
So, I looked in our transportation section here, and found information on getting to the waterparks from resorts, but nothing on getting there from the different parks.

We are going to be adding the 'Water Parks Fun & More' onto our hopper passes next year, primarily b/c we're travelling in August, and plan to visit both waterparks during our trip.

Because of this, though, we realized that if we wanted to, instead of heading back to our resort mid-day to swim, we could just pack our bathing suits and head to a waterpark from MK or AK (or wherever) for a few hours, before heading back to our resort to shower & relax prior to heading back out for the evening.

Will this be possible, based on the bus schedules?? Can anyone tell me if there are direct buses from any of the parks to the waterparks, and if not, which resort bus we would take that swings by the waterparks? (for example, we know that the AKL bus usually swings by BB - not sure if any other one does, but that will be GREAT for us, as we'll be staying at AKL... :thumbsup:)

:thanks:

WDWCrazyKaren
09-15-2010, 09:04 AM
You will need to go either to a resort or DTD to catch a bus, unless that has recently changed.

g8rgirl29
09-15-2010, 10:37 AM
Last year in Sept the bus from AK stopped at BB on the way back to the resort. In Jan when we went it did not. I think TL and DTD share a bus too but not really sure. These might also be resort specific too. I would just ask at the transport areas in each park (or are they outside each park) as they will be able to tell you the quickest way to get to where you want to go (such as: at DHS if you want to go to DTD it is quickest to go to POP then catch bus to DTD). Have fun!!!

faline
09-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Last year in Sept the bus from AK stopped at BB on the way back to the resort. In Jan when we went it did not.

In January, it may have been down for refurb. As I recall, busses to and from Animal Kingdom do go to Blizzard Beach and busses between Downtown Disney and resorts do go to Typhoon Lagoon.