PDA

View Full Version : Tusker house Donalds breakfast review

LiloLovesTheKing26
09-14-2010, 07:34 PM
We had the 8am breakfast which was great. Before you go inside they take a group picture with Donald (then come around to your table and try to sell it to you for $30) But they also take your picture with donald using your own camera. We were quickly seated and gave our drink orders. The food and service were both good. I think that there was more of a selection then the Pooh breakfast we had last year at Crystal Palace. The charaters only come around once. There was Mickey, Daisy and Goofy. So you only opportunity with Donald is at the beginning when he is outside the Tusker House. I would say it was one of the best breakfasts we have had in a while! For my birthday they brought my out a cupcake with a candle and a birthday card signed by mickey, donald, goofy and daisy!!!

Joannelet
09-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Glad to know they allow you to use your own camera as well with Donald.
That is all new that they are doing that....they started the week I was there in Dec. but when I went Donald was still inside. :)
We didn't even take the pic outside since there was really no reason to at the time...now if we go, we will have to take the pic as that will be the only opportunity at that breakfast to do so with Donald.

joonyer
09-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Donald's breakfast used to feature Pluto, and it was one of the few places you could find him. My youngest DS's favs were Pluto and Goofy so we always like Donald's breakfast, and we also got to get on EE early ahead of the crowds right after breakfast, too.

gerald72
09-14-2010, 09:45 PM
**Glad to know they allow you to use your own camera as well with Donald. **

They "allow" you to use your own camera?
For what a character meal costs, I sure hope I'm "allowed" to photograph the characters! I hope it doesn't come down to the only way to get character photos is to plop down an additional $30 each time!