PDA

View Full Version : Kona Cafe review

LiloLovesTheKing26
09-13-2010, 07:40 PM
One of my top 5 places to eat! The service was great as always. My husband had shrimp and scallops which he loved. My sister had the pan asian noodles. She loved hers as well. I had the Coconut almond crusted chicken which was out of this world!! It also came with a salad in honey lime dressing! There was fresh strawberries, pineapple and almonds in it too! Best salad ever!!! My sister and husband had the kiwi tart and I had the chocolate cake for dessert! Both were good. For my birthday the brought out a chocolate cupcake with a candle in it. They boxed it up for me to take back since we already had eaten so much dessert! A+ from me!!!

Carolanne
09-13-2010, 07:44 PM
:thumbsup: I love the Kona! I do try to get here once during every trip. The shrimp & scallops entree is my fave.

beksy
09-13-2010, 10:37 PM
I Love Kona! Breakfast and Dinner. The terrikayi steak is my fav.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-14-2010, 09:53 AM
sounds awesome, we loved it for breakfast

Tinkerbella16
09-14-2010, 12:46 PM
Kona is and has always been a must-do on every trip! I haven't eaten there for lunch or dinner yet, but our next trip I will be booking for dinner. I love going there early for breakfast... the tonga toast is out of this world!! The Kona Pressed Pot coffee was wonderful too! Nothing like waking up early, taking the bus to MK then hopping on the monorail to the Poly in the morning for a nice breakfast, then hop back on the monorail to spend the day at the MK! I love Kona!! :mickey:

Granny Jill A
09-14-2010, 02:43 PM
This remains my favorite place to eat ANYTIME. The location, the service, the food is excellent. It's a hidden jewel, and I hope it doesn't become TOO popular. :D

LiloLovesTheKing26
09-14-2010, 07:27 PM
I may half to break down and eat breakfast there sometime!! I love the Poly and would stay there again if they ever decide to get a hot tub!!

faline
09-14-2010, 07:34 PM
Love Kona! Wish I could have some potstickers right about now!

MinnieMommie
09-14-2010, 10:40 PM
We do breakfast and dinner at Kona every trip. Love Kona (and wish I could have crab cakes right now)! :thumbsup: