PDA

View Full Version : Transportation from Disney to Sea World

Septbride2002
09-13-2010, 12:01 PM
Hi - some of the people we are traveling with are wanting to go to Sea World for one day. There will be 3 adults and 2 children - we would like to minimize the expense. I was wondering can you call ahead for a cab and ask for a van? Besides renting a car are there any other transportation services that you would reccomend?

Thanks,
Amanda

faline
09-13-2010, 12:17 PM
You can call ahead and ask for a vehicle of the size that will accommodate your group. There is also a public bus that runs from the Ticket and Transportation Center to Sea World. You can also rent a car for the day.

Septbride2002
09-13-2010, 12:40 PM
You can call ahead and ask for a vehicle of the size that will accommodate your group. There is also a public bus that runs from the Ticket and Transportation Center to Sea World. You can also rent a car for the day.

Faline - do you know where I can find out the bus times?

~Amanda

faline
09-13-2010, 01:17 PM
Faline - do you know where I can find out the bus times?

~Amanda

Hi Amanda!

Right here (http://www.golynx.com/index.cfm?fuse=cstm&app=route&view=sched&cid=50).

yjgirl32
09-13-2010, 03:29 PM
We had caught the bus from dtd and it worked out great! Love it- minimal expense. Only bad thing is walking across the Seaworld parking lot.

Septbride2002
09-13-2010, 06:27 PM
Hi Amanda!

Right here (http://www.golynx.com/index.cfm?fuse=cstm&app=route&view=sched&cid=50).

LOL - as a suburban girl who has never used public transportation - I have no idea what that says. ;)

I'll figure it out eventually though.

~Amanda

faline
09-13-2010, 06:45 PM
LOL - as a suburban girl who has never used public transportation - I have no idea what that says. ;)

As a city girl who grew up on public transportation, it made perfect sense to me!

PopPhan
09-13-2010, 07:09 PM
Amanda, if you go to the link faline provided, then click on the Map (.pdf) link, it may make a lot more sense.

There are two "paths" for the Lynx buses -
FROM Downtown Orlando TO TTC and
FROM TTC to Downtown Orlando

Going FROM WDW to Sea World: Follow the path FROM TTC to Downtown Orlando (4 colums on right) -- There are 2 WDW stops/pickups TTC & DTD WS. After DTD WS, then next stop is SeaWorld. Select the time you want to leave WDW (either stop,) then follow across for arrival time at SeaWorld.

Going FROM SeaWorld TO TTC: Reverse the process -- Look at the left 4 columns, select the time you want to leave SeaWorld and follow over to when you should arrive at your WDW stop.

The map page REALLY makes it easy to follow!