PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Family Fun Run 5K

amorillo
09-13-2010, 07:28 AM
Anyone else doing this? I decided last minute that I was in! (and by last minute... i mean i booked the entire trip, run, flights LAST NIGHT) I'm so excited...

But I have some questions... Package pick up is at the Wide World of Sports... do they have buses that stop there? or will i have to get a cab to take me? I'm staying at all-star movies (because they don't offer race transportation from pop :( ) Do I need to register/sign-up for this bus? or does it just come to all the bus stops in the am? what time? I know... lots of questions! I'm really excited!!! :D

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-13-2010, 08:33 AM
Cool! We're doing it too.

As we were booking our upcoming trip for DH's b-day, we realized that we were going to be at WDW over marathon weekend. So, we decided to do the 5K (marathons are just way out of my league).

We've only done 1 other 5K run, but we enjoyed it, and how can you not have fun at Disney?

I can't be much help with the questions, since it's our first time too, and I'm actually looking forward to the answers myself :)

ledudes
09-15-2010, 10:42 AM
I just signed up too, but I am also wondering how I will get over there to pick up my packet. Hope someone can answer this :mickey:

trapper
09-15-2010, 11:34 AM
My daughter and sister will be doing the half marathon and i was under the impression that there should be bus service to pick up the packets however now I'm not sure so i will be interested in hearing what other people have to say and i will call my sister to have her check on this also. So can't wait for this "Girls Trip"!

trapper
09-15-2010, 12:14 PM
My sister just called and they did say there would be buses running.