PDA

View Full Version : Who's Used IPhone Disney Apps?

RaRaRoundTheWorld
09-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Anyone download Disney apps for their IPhone? How accurate are they? Are they fun? Easy to use?

DizneyRox
09-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Disney only has games for the iPhone. There are non Disney apps that do wait times, etc if that's what you are referring to, however they rely on other guests, NOT official Disney wait times, etc.

tinklover
09-12-2010, 06:23 PM
I have the wait times app and used it last year and it was 100 % accurate. I plan on using it again.

I also have the maps apps. I let the kids pic out on the map which thing they want to do or see next while we are waiting in a line. we also read the info provided about each attraction while we are waiting in line to pass the time.

I hope this helps. :mickey:

baldburke
09-12-2010, 09:51 PM
Without a doubt, UPinPoint's Walt Disney World Maps app is the best! It's more than just maps and descriptions. It let's you tag attractions you've done, it does wait times and it shows the day's events by park. It's well worth $2.99!

DisneyPrincess21
09-13-2010, 01:38 AM
Without a doubt, UPinPoint's Walt Disney World Maps app is the best! It's more than just maps and descriptions. It let's you tag attractions you've done, it does wait times and it shows the day's events by park. It's well worth $2.99!

I have this app as well, it works good. 2 other good apps are "What 2 Ride" it shows you info, pictures on each ride. It's fun to look at the pictures and dream you are at WDW. The other app is called "Undercover tourist" also a good app