PDA

View Full Version : food log

disney obsessed
09-12-2010, 12:17 AM
Hi

We were there aug 27 - sep 1.

After check in we were asked to help with a survey. We had to keep a log of expenses like where we used the food credits and what else we bought and where. Even asked how many stores we walked thru even if it was just a cut thru and how many fast passes we used. Kind of intense but they are sending us a 25 disney gift certificate. anyone else ever do this?

DizneyRox
09-12-2010, 09:33 AM
Hi

We were there aug 27 - sep 1.

After check in we were asked to help with a survey. We had to keep a log of expenses like where we used the food credits and what else we bought and where. Even asked how many stores we walked thru even if it was just a cut thru and how many fast passes we used. Kind of intense but they are sending us a 25 disney gift certificate. anyone else ever do this?
I did the food thing AFTER our trip for our own. For that much work, they would certainly need to reimburse me for the effort.

Strange, I'm sure they can get a pretty good idea on what people do by tracking use of the KTTW cards. They normally have tickets, fastpass, dining credits, charging privleges, etc. The only thing missing would be the one off odd cash purchases, but that really can't account for much I bet. They can probably track CC purchases by name back to a visitor in most cases.

In my dreams
09-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Actually, I think I would be very honest given the opportunity. :secret:

Thanks for taking the time to do it- someone has to.....

Dsnygirl
09-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Maybe this is a good sign that they're really trying to see how people use the dining plan & fastpass system, it'd be great if it helped them tweak it a bit and make it a bit better...

Not sure about the whole shopping thing, except maybe they'll realize that purchases have gone down in recent years as stuff has become more generalized and isn't as unique to each park/resort, etc., as it used to be.

Regardless, I'm glad to see that they're looking for feedback -- thanks for being willing to do it! I'd actually love it if they asked me to be a part of it....