PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional Dining plan ? :)

EPCOTcoffeegirl
09-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Hi all!

As usual, this is out of my area of expertise so I'm going to turn to all of the people here :)

Has anyone ever done the Dining=Priority Seating for EPCOT Candlelight Processional? We've done the dinner and a show fireworks thing for Fantasmic but we don't know anything about the EPCOT version

Does the difference in tiers denote better quality priority seating? or is it "general priority seating" once you've made ADRS for whichever evening?

Any info would be MOST welcome :D

Strmchsr
09-10-2010, 07:05 PM
The tier makes no difference in your seating. That's just for the rating of the restaurant. Even with priority seating, you still want to be in line 45-60 min before showtime. You're guaranteed a seat, but not a good seat. Showing up that time in advance should give you a good seat. Of course, there really isn't a "bad" seat in the theater. You can hear just as well pretty much anywhere and all there is to look at is a choir, so viewing is not a premium issue.

EPCOTcoffeegirl
09-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Thanks!

We now have ADRs for Christmas Day at the Rose and Crown!...and at my family's normal dinner-time, too :D

Some giant shoe is gonna drop out of the sky I know it :laughs:

(We love Le Cellier, but Christmas din din at Rose and Crown will be very Dickensian)

Always awesome to ask the Intercot-folks questions and get such prompt and succinct answers! :D