PDA

View Full Version : Family Photo

missymouseworld
09-10-2010, 05:04 PM
On our next trip, I would like to arrange to have a family photo taken at the resort. (we are staying at the Beach Club) I thought I read somewhere that you can arrange a photo shoot there? Any info would be appreciated.

faline
09-10-2010, 05:10 PM
I know that photo shoots are available at the Grand Floridian and at Wilderness Lodge - not sure about the Beach Club.

Disney Doll
09-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Here's the official info from Disney's Photopass site:

Professional Portrait Service at Selected Resorts*: Sign up for a one-on-one photography
session with a Disney photographer. You’ll get beautiful photos with a personal touch.
Sitting fee is required. Reservations can be booked up to 30 days in advance. Call 407-
934-4004 to book.
*Sitting fee required.

Check out this thread as well, http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=168942&highlight=resort+photopass

We did a session at Grand Floridian in Oct. '08 and they pictures turned out really nice. I would recommend trying to schedule early morning or late afternoon for the best light. We had some harsh afternoon light and we were squinting in some of the shots.

BluegrassDaisy
09-10-2010, 05:50 PM
We had family photos taken at the Beach Club in January. We were very pleased with the results; we went to 5 or 6 locations in and around the Beach Club. If you are a DVC member, you get a discount making the already reasonable price a real deal!:mickey: